Instruction for submitters
- Download the Abstract template (JdA2019_abstract_template.dotx) and prepare your ABSTRACT.
- The abstract should be 2 pages long (maximum) in the A4 standard format, portrait layout, top margin 3 cm, left, right and bottom margins 2.5cm.
Please rename this template as “JdA-2019 name_type of preferred presentation.docx” (name = presenting author name, type of presentation = oral or poster, e.g. JdA-2019_author_oral.docx)
- Create an account by at this link (if you don't have it yet).
- Login to the registration area by the left panel under your username (it is your email) and password.
- After that you will see SUBMIT NEW ABSTRACT and EDIT YOUR ABSTRACT in the main menu.
- Fill the form and submit your abstract. (You can also edit abstract when you are logged in)
ABSTRACTS Submission is now no more possible
Presenter participation policy
Following the tradition of the previous Journées, each registered author can present more than one communication, but only a maximum of one can be oral (the others must be posters).